Founded in 1898 by Lady Aberdeen, the wife of the Governor General, the May Court Club has been providing volunteer services and financial assistance for more than 100 years to help those in need in the Ottawa community.
Over the years, this vibrant group of women have donated thousands of volunteer hours and millions of dollars to our community.
To learn more see:
- our About Us for a glimpse of some of the highlights of our projects and initiatives;
- our Community Projects for where our present service efforts are directed;
- our Scholarship pages to apply for one of our three post-graduate scholarships;
- our Grants for a list of the charities that we have recently supported and for a grants application form;
- our Member Activities where you will see that it is not all work and no play;
- our Contact Us page if you would like to be in touch with us or would like to join our organization.
Today the May Court Club of Ottawa is one of nine May Court Clubs that comprise the Association of May Court Clubs of Canada.
For more information about the Association and links to the other Clubs, please visit the Association web site at www.maycourtclubs.org